Mob. 0404 313 381
Your privacy is valued and respected. This means that all personal information gathered during the provision of the service will remain confidential and securely stored. There are some exemptions though. Disclosure of information will need to be made if:
1) It is subpoenaed by a court,
2) Failure to disclose information would place you or
another person at risk
3) Your prior approval has been obtained to
- provide a written report to another professional and/or agency (e.g. a GP & or lawyer).
- discuss the material with another person (e.g. employer or relative).